HERBERT C. CASSELL, JR.
, born Charleston, South Carolina, May 13, 1953; admitted to bar, 1979, South Carolina, U.S. District Court for South Carolina and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit.
University of South Carolina (B.A. 1974); University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., 1979). Assistant County Attorney for Richland County, South Carolina (1980-1981). Corporate General Counsel for U.S. Capital Corporation (1981-1982). Legal Counsel and Member of the Board of Directors of the Cooperative Ministry (1987-1992). Voting Member of the South Carolina Bar Building Task Force for the South Carolina Bar Board of Governors (2006-2011).
- Richland County Bar Association;
- South Carolina Bar (Member: Corporate, Banking and Securities Section and Real Estate Practices Section).
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate, including land acquisition and development, governmental regulatory issues, condominiums, subdivisions, shopping malls and centers, individual stores and restaurants;
- Real Estate and Corporate Finance;
- Residential Real Estate Finance;
- Business Formation;
- Business Acquisitions;
- Commercial Law.